I’m Kimberly Aguillard, Children’s Minister of First Baptist Church Pineville. I have the AWESOME responsibility of ministering to Preschooler’s through 6th Grade and their families! My primary responsibility is to help develop and implement programs and events that help to grow F.I.R.S.T. Kids! I desire to see our kids Focused on Christ, Involved in Ministry, Respected by Peers, Strengthened in the Faith, and Transformed by Christ! This is done through Sunday School, Mission Friends, G.A., R.A., Bible Drill, Preschool/Children’s Choirs and other special events throughout the year!
My husband, Wes and I met at Tall Timbers Baptist Conference Center in Woodworth, while I was directing a Girls Mission Camp in 2009. The story of how we met is pretty unique and I would love to tell you about it some time! We were married in August of 2010, in August of 2012 we welcomed Ebby our oldest daughter and in November of 2014 we welcomed Callie!
Birthday: December 20, 1980
Bachelor of Business Administration in Management from Georgia Southwestern State University, Americus, GA, December (2003), Master of Arts in Christian Education from New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary (NOBTS), New Orleans, LA (2007).
Before coming to Pineville I served as the Preschool/Children's Ministry Assistant at Calvary Baptist Church in Alexandria, LA for 3 years. Prior to Calvary I served as the Children/Youth Missions Education Strategist for the Louisiana Baptist Convention in Alexandria for 5 years.
Interests & Favorites:
- Places: I love the beach and Wes loves the mountains! We love cruises and I love to go “home” to Montezuma, GA where my parents still live!
- Dream Trips: France, Hawaii, I would love to travel out West, growing up on the east coast I never traveled west!
- Hobbies: My favorite thing to do is to spend time with Wes, Ebby and Callie! I love to bake, use my creative side by making wreaths, shirts and other fun projects and I love to sing! We love to play outside as a family, watch movies together and travel.
- Books: I like books that help me to grow in my faith and challenge me spiritually. I also read books about Children’s Ministry.
- Favorite TV Shows: Most all of NCIS shows, Most HGTV shows. To be honest, I don’t have much time to watch t.v. and I mostly have cartoons on for the girls!
- Life Scripture: These are verses that I try to live daily: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength." The second is this: "Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these.” Mark 12:30-31