The Vision of First@First Business Leader Luncheon
To have spiritual impact on the leaders of Central Louisiana by providing biblical principles for leadership as well as encouragement and motivation.
Add yourself to our email list for updates!
1. When do we meet? We usually meet the first Monday of every month.
2. Where do we meet? We meet in the Fellowship Hall of First Baptist Church Pineville. The Fellowship Hall is located on the lower level of the R. Houston Smith Religious Education and Activities Building on the north side of the church campus (the opposite side of the church from Pineville Elementary). As you enter the church drive, look for the signs for the event.
3. Is there a cost? We charge $10 to cover the cost of food and drinks. You may pay by cash or check or register online.
4. Do I need to register? We would prefer that you RSVP so we may have as accurate a count as possible for lunch orders. Please RSVP to Marie Dunning by 8:00 a.m. on the day of the meeting
6. What Can I Expect? Each month features helpful information on business leadership. Topics include valuing employees, balancing business and family, conflict resolution, interpersonal communication, recognizing employees problems, stress management, organization techniques, and more. Speakers include pastors, business leaders, and other professionals. The food line opens around 11:45 a.m. We end promptly at 1:00 p.m.
7. Why Reach Leaders? When we pour into leaders, we pour into our community. Strong leaders build a strong community. First Baptist Church Pineville is committed to making Central Louisiana a great place to live. The business and community leaders play a central role in the quality of life in our region. We want business leaders in Central Louisiana to be ethical, treat their employees fairly, make good decisions, and seek to develop our community upon timeless, biblical principles.