Have you experienced a ministry of First Baptist Church Pineville and would like to know more about us? Are you a new member and ready to plug in? Then F.I.R.S.T. Step is for you! This is a non-threatening way for you to have an opportunity to ask questions as well as get to know the ministry staff and other members and worshipers.
Goals of F.I.R.S.T. Step:
- Orient you to the purpose, values, vision, and strategy of FBCP
- Describe how membership can be meaningful at FBCP
- Discuss what makes us who we are
- Introduce you to FBCP Ministries & Staff
- Allow for a time of Q & A
If you are a prospective member, you will have an opportunity to join the church at the conclusion of the class!
Join us SUNDAY, August 15, from 5:00 – 7:30 p.m. for F.I.R.S.T. Step. This class will be held at Pastor Stewart and Rebecca’s home (192 Adams Path, Pineville). A BBQ and childcare will be provided at the house.
So we may plan for food and childcare, please register by calling the church office at 448-8221 or you may register below!