New and Prospective Member Class
Are you a new or perspective member? Join us Sunday, October 25, from 5:00 – 7:30 p.m. for F.I.R.S.T. Step. This class will be held at Pastor Stewart and Rebecca's home, 192 Adams Path in Pineville. Dinner and childcare will be provided at the pastor's home.
We began this class with two groups in mind; those who are our new members and those who are interested in knowing about membership at FBC. This is a non-threatening way for you to have an opportunity to ask questions as well as get to know the ministry staff and other members and worshipers.
Goals of F.I.R.S.T. Step:
- Orient you to the purpose, values, vision, and strategy of FBC, Pineville
- Describe how membership can be meaningful at FBC, Pineville
- Discuss what makes us who we are
- Introduce you to FBC, Pineville Ministries & Staff
- Allow for a time of Q & A
If you are a prospective member, you will have an opportunity to join the church at the conclusion of the class.
So we may plan for food and childcare, please register below.
This form is no longer available. It was closed for further submissions on 10/25/2020.