New and Prospective Member Class
Are you a new or perspective member? Join us next Sunday, November 18, from 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. for F.I.R.S.T. Step in the Fellowship Hall. Dinner and childcare will be provided. We began this class with two groups in mind; those who are our new members and those who are interested in knowing about membership at FBC. This is a non-threatening way for you to have an opportunity to ask questions as well as get to know the ministry staff and other members and worshipers.
Goals of F.I.R.S.T. Step:
- Orient you to the purpose, values, vision, and strategy of FBC, Pineville
- Describe how membership can be meaningful at FBC, Pineville
- Discuss what makes us who we are
- Introduce you to FBC, Pineville Ministries & Staff
- Allow for a time of Q & A
If you are a prospective member, you will have an opportunity to join the church at the conclusion of the class. So we may plan for food, RSVP to Lori Pruitt at firstname.lastname@example.org.